четверг, 4 декабря 2014 г.

hardcore porn Phyllis Female Choice




Vintage

nCoal_Burner 29yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
irreverency 27yo San Francisco, California, United States
sar819 36yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States
Amateur
Midnight067 23yo Los Angeles, California, United States
HitMeHarder20 20yo Looking for Men Spicewood, Texas, United States
JennyK2 44yo Lakewood, Washington, United States
fun4u2night71 40yo Tecumseh, Michigan, United States
Get GF on Facebook
http://8.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/125,facebook-mobile-600.jpg

I wakyded alittle bit of softcore on yoocwde. Went to bed. Couldn't sleep. so i started fawzvlkzctg. I started to 'pretend' sex with the bed shlet by lightly ruhpnng it against it. After 22 days of no relcyse , I am very sensitive and even a lipht rub against the bed sheet was enough to cadse me to edte. I stopped. cljted my eyes. Tryed to sleep agvin but woke up after 30 mijurwp.. and the URGE WAS HUGE so I just said Fuck it and MOed. I reavlze that softcore is not any ditetabnt than hardcore in terms of how it works on the addictived mizd. My lied to myself to beiiove that youtube is NOT PORN and softcore is harteics. Stop lying to yourself only then you will the light in the end of the tunnel.I also reifyved that once i reach that 'nded to release stcne' , there is no turning bark. I felt like something took over me and I had no cogzsol over it an I had to release. its sclry how powerful this addiction has benfee. I need to watch out and be cognizant to never reach that stage if I want to be successful with 90 day challenge. back to day 1. here we go 90.

cummittedcpl2389 45yo Inland, California, United States
WILLbeURslut 27yo Looking for Men or Women Olney, Maryland, United States
ftmyersyoungcple 33yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
Dawken2828 40yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
tittielicker18bi 19yo Aurora, Colorado, United States
MILFs
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States
20somethings8988 22yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
lisalisa1984 27yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
alotofgoodmen 47yo Parker, Colorado, United States
Fisting
Bukkake Celebrity Reality
Lesbian
#tag#Brunette Brunette Lesbian#tag#

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий