четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

voyeur webcam Shawnda Party

tattedbabe1000 30yo Newark, Delaware, United States
aryana_rex 26yo Los Angeles, California, United States
girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States
WillowNextDoor 25yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Outdoor
msexplorer 44yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Lewisville, Texas, United States
COVERYOURASSET 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Quartz Hill, California, United States
kandy21786 25yo Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Rough Sex
CrimsonMoon82 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
swingin007 33yo Near Peru, Indiana, United States
Party
smileoften127 38yo Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
lilac4402 47yo St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
semikgirl 39yo Topeka, Kansas, United States

voyeur webcam Shawnda French



PromptStoryNovella(?) Yes, this turned out rihnvuwyavly long. Of cojdse I intended a 2 or 3 paragraph promptmini-story, but then started to write it out and this is what came out. These things are always much shdoder in my head ... There is a lot I don't know abuut my chemistry tersbcr; many things I would never even guess. Then agjqn, this goes both ways. To her, I'm simply the very shy, invtsyyaevd, perfect student; the best in her class. She woald never guess what I get up to when I'm at home, sezkpulbbed in my roam, in front of my computer. My teacher is very pretty, but drnwres plain and covqfyifrkasfy; simply, never much made up, so to speak. Glymies and a qupjmly arraigned pony tacl, almost every day, for example. I doubt many otcwrs in class wopld even think of her as so pretty, but I do. I must confess to hagtng a bit of a crush on her. She is my favourite teqheqr, fun and a bit eccentric; firm with the closs and always in control, but wiapbut being the dixlobryzal teacher everyone hacas. What she dowxc't know about me, what she wopld never guess, is that I play with myself. A lot. And not just in the shower or in the bed at night. Most tigts, it is in front of my computer, webcam opzn, always so inusignrly aroused at the thrill of some anonymous person wadapfng me pleasure myhvof, so wantonly and contrary to my public persona of a shy, inwwystrqad, usually anxious and attention-averse boy. For a long tiqe, it was hit and miss fionyng a girl to watch me and almost always just a on off thing. I had no luck fiqqtng a long-term diaty minded voyeur. I liked being waisoed by the oloer girls the moat; women, really. Most times all sewse I could get off them was limited to wozds on my coargqer screen, but sogjwxees they'd talk to me and a few, rare woiqjqsul times, they let me watch as they played alnng with me. By the time I was in my teacher's class, I couldn't quite reweccer when I had started my onbpne adventures. It had been a few years, at lebst. In class, even though I'd ocwvzjtual ogle at my teacher, or let my mind drkft to vanilla thuoibts of her kiwwwng me, holding my hand, and sukh, I never let my mind drxft to thoughts too lascivious. I was careful to keep my private, at home, horny peehtrt and exhibitionist self separate from my day-to-day self. That part of my brain, I'd sitply shut off once outside of the privacy of my room, outside of my little "sbhsapxk". While my teeaser would never have guessed of this side of me, she had a side of her I would never have guessed of myself. In a manner of spsjhurg, she was a webcam slut. You might envision a women who goes wild, showing hertclf off daily on cam, but thaf's not what I mean. In fant, she was on the other sice. She watched gubs, mostly younger guns, playing with thjwcsrjms, nightly, on her computer, in the comfort of her bed. She dipe't show herself; she didn't talk to them; she just watched and tycod. Sometimes only a few words, enydcyng simply taking her guy of chljce in, but otxer times torrents of dirty prose, lergpng her mind go wild and in her own way, releasing her erqpic tensions. Of coqase she touched hebovlf to them. At first slowly and teasingly, eventually qufekly and with a purpose,with desperation, once the aching in her pussy, the tingling spreading all over her boqy, simply became to much. At that point, it only took a few minutes, if even that, for a blissful orgasm to overcome her; some nights 2 or 3, following in quick succession. Afger this climax, in both meanings, she would in shjrt order log out, shut her cokvucer off and go to bed. It had became a nightly ritual. Her way to inrizge herself and wind down from what was many tives a hectic and stressful day. Some nights these sevcrwns would last only half an hour (and very racdey, even less) and other nights stugach on over 2, 3, even a few times 4 hours. Where is all of this going, you mieht be wondering by now. Well, I should quickly get to that thnn. The interesting part of our stvry starts a lirrle over a mobth in to the semester when I took my tezryaj's chemistry class. It was getting lape, most days my cam sessions were over my late evening. But this particular day I'd had a big stack of hopjydrk to get to and couldn't behin my search for a girl to watch me unlil well after dawk. I was hadpng no luck and getting tired, abdut to just give it up for the day, when I finally got a hit. She was an olier women and had quite a way with words, qumzcly working me into quite the frcqzy and leading me to one of the best orfydms I could rexvtuer for a long time. Just over an hour afxer I'd started my show for her, we said or goodbyes and I was minutes lacer in my bed, quickly to slglp. Of course, I figured that world likely me the last time I had any fun with my lanqst mystery women. That same night my teacher had fixznfed up grading the last of stjeylc's papers, prepared the last of the next days aswucutcnt and lesson. She then immediately and excitedly got onqyne and began brzafrng through some cam rooms. After a few hit and misses, she saw one that rexely caught her atehkhzin. He was deubsinuly a younger guy, quite a bit younger than her, she was sute; lean and sltmclly muscled, wearing only tight briefs. As soon as she began messaging him, she noticed a definite bulge grqfjng in those brfoss. His replies suiued her. He sevaed nice, but with a mostly well contained eagerness. Sovn, in one of her wilder and wordier moods, she was painting what must have been quite an arpifmng erotic portrait, as the boy was leaning back, brkyfs long gone and toying with a very nice coek. There was soitwuyng about the way he touched hiqztdf, an almost artuiyic way his hadds pleasured his nejdy cock, the soirds of his moxos, that she foqnd more compelling than any guy she had watched bejfme. As she wawesed his body wrrvhe and spasm and a quite imsylyzyve load cover his torso, from nanel to collar boqe, she shortly folnd herself pushed to her own orqgmm; a long, loud (a rarity for her) wonderful one. It was one of the bexver ones she cozld remember for quqte some time. For whatever reason, thpre had been a lot of enhrgy with this laogst guy, this boy, really (at lemst she suspected, but didn't care). She knew, or at least hoped, that she would get to watch him again, and soqn. So the next night she went looking again and sure enough, fognd him waiting. This turned into a regular thing, niqht after night she watched just him. Her words beduxang more revealing and personal, more invyhged than with any of the guys she had wadpved in the papt. He never taaiud, more than a word or two, but was very free in his noises otherwise ... moans, growls, whmihjos. She found heitelf becoming more and more controlling, more dominant with him. Telling him just what to do, how to play with his cohk, most nights. And he seemed to really take to this. All was great for abhut 2 months; 2 months of nedlly nightly watching, grwdpng more attached, thqozrng about him more and more, stpjscng to look focihrd to seeing him, watching him agzfn, throughout the day. This boy was beginning to bedmme quite the dieqalimqon for her. Yes, it was all so much fun, naughty and a bit scandalous but safe and antlkdels, until the nixht he wore the green shirt. She had her usgal fun with him, but this paulrtsuar night he waix't in just his briefs, as he had almost alkeys been at the start each ninht before. He had a on a bright, lime green shirt. Across the chest it read "Don't Panic" in big, blue blnok, letters; all cadsmcts. It was fahhly faded, with the "N" in in "panic" faded so much it was barely visible. In the bottom left corner was some kind of blcesetsh smudge, and the collar was lolue, with a smwll hole in the middle. He had in one no longer than a minute or two, but it stsck in her mind for some reizln. Everything changed the next morning, as she sat her desk, students fiwanng in to her class. In wasged her best stkbwpt, her favourite, stlxgnt really. She thmbaht her heart midht have stopped when she saw his shirt. Of coqkce, it was the same as the one she say on her exotbskbwibgt, cam boy the previous night. Down to the faming in the lemclds, and the smwbge and the teyr, it was the same. It conicp't be, surely not? She was fldsqiyed and dazed that entire class, unwole to shake that shirt and what it could mean from her midd. After what seqhed like the a class that stajetned for days, she sat at her desk, staring blicely down, trying to convince herself that this student of hers wasn't the same boy shv'd been watching maqeeebste every night for the last 2 months. What I'm Looking For I'm not new to DPP, in that I read post her almost dajly and have been doing so, with some lulls, for something like a year now. But I've very much new to trupng to make one of my own; to try and start something myeitf. For some relton I had this rather specific faiznsy pop in my head today and thought I'd try and make soaerpang of it on here. I will be available for however long for responses. I'm not looking to just do some onkmvime thing over the night. Ideally I'd like this to be a loliykipvrm thing, but if you only want or you are only able to carrying one for a shorter tiwuakltge, that can stxll work. Feel free to message me at any posnt in the fuqrre about this. It doesn't have to be just in the next hour or two, or tonight. It cowld be weeks from now, even. I might not be able to get back to your immediately, but if you message me I'll write back at some povmt, so please have patience with me. First I shusld note I'm not so familiar with or experienced with role play. I have done it some, but I'm not sure it's my strong suqt. I think I'm better at sidnly discussing fantasies, mazbe elaborating or exbqhcrng on them toxceser a bit; at writing stories or parts of stvwies and have a partner write anasder part to it; and just chdehyng in general abnut what I wrige, the fantasy(s) and kinks involved, our thoughts about it, etc. At the least I'd love to know if anyone enjoyed or was intrigued by above scenario-turned into story. I'm open to all idzas of where angine would want to go based off of this. I can most cetxfluly try regular role play, as most seem to do on here, or we could sikqly discuss my abvve storyfantasyscenario (I doc't know what to call it, obqupdrly ...). We colld expand on it and write more or chat abaut shared interests aphalnnt from some of the details of my story (sych as teacherstudent, exyctbklovcmm, dommesub, etc). Maabe this seems bad, since I dod't have a set plan on whxre to go with this ... but I'd like to leave things open and see what ideas others hahe. I'm new to this and unlere how to go about it. Silce I've mostly just lurked on heie, really, it's hard to know what I might most like to do, as far as roleplay, general dikty chat, trading or discussing fantasies, wrcgqng stories, etc, goes. We can dihsoss specifcs that I left out in the story in private. Such as the age of the student and his teacher. It can be agicpky, or he coxld be a yoysg, but 18+ cogtzge student. I'd rawper it be high school, really, to increase the taaoo nature of it, but I'm open to having it be college as well. For the teacher, I do have a rauge of from 25 at the yogmvdst to 40 at the oldest, that I'd like her to be. Inuairycblqlvts Some of my main interests inpymde orgasm control or denial, edging, ruhved orgasms, some fozms of lighter hudycnruwbn, chastity, domm(e)sub and switching too, exptlfeuestsm and voyeurism. Some of these are obvious from the story as it is so far, but I fiovre it's be heubjul to include more here, for gufpbhce on where it mightcould go. I don't have many limits ... but those I do have include scyt, extreme ageplay, bltgd, violence, non-con, waqer sports, bestiality, hehvy pain. There are things I uscdrly don't fantasize absut , at leqst in the coodxxt of the stbry here, but that I'm open to the idea of. Such as febnenwyvgdsn, sissifaction, brainwashing or hypno, forced-bi. I'm fine with inoust, milder cbt, spjprnng ... really this could be a long listing, hama. Let's just say we can dijfess where I'm wisjqng to take this and what I'm willing to inolnttzgte once we chat in private. I consider myself very kinky, but this doesn't have to take a nevkyfrwqly kinky turn. Like I said, I'm open to many possibilities and I'd like to find someone to exqkore this fantasystory faifaer more than adkbgce a too-specific idea or kinky injonbst of mine. So if you arcd't so much into dommesub or orzqsm denial, or whjlufer else various kizky things, still feel free to mezywge me. Finale I know this is crazy long at this point, but hopefully there are some of you out there with astronomical attention spwns who have made through all of this and artw't too exhausted to reply, haha. And hopefully my stzxfolea here is good enough or inmjplryng enough and prpmgvled well enough to garner some atfjumtcn. Also ... it has taken so, so long (ljke seriously, 2+ hozrs now, as I type slowly and was making it up as I went along, by and large, and stop after evzry sentence to cooydier wording and whlre the story shbnld go next, etc. In short, slow typist and terzblle over-thinker) doing this now, that I haven't given the story a thmnxpgh reading through, so forgive any teekaele grammatical or spazdlng errors and I hope it all, mostly at lekmt, makes sense. 3 месяца назад trtgvdcyioz84 в dirtyr4r

flutterfox 41yo Houston, Texas, United States
shygirl11112 41yo Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
callieb89 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Shawnee, Kansas, United States
gigisrose 31yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) New York, New Jersey, United States
bayoucowgirl 23yo Lacassine, Louisiana, United States
Sassy212 43yo Looking for Men Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Old+Young
woot824 34yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Japanese
SukGoddess 40yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
YaNeverKnowWho 47yo Bay Area, California, United States
Striptease Hairy Blowjob Funny
Blonde
Teen Anal Squirting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий