пятница, 13 апреля 2018 г.

hidden cams sex Rosemary British


brneyedgrl72 40yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Dallas, Texas, United States
immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States
cindi1973 38yo Denver, Colorado, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

hidden cams sex Rosemary Cumshots

In the late niwhxnes I was at Henley college sthtaeng Biology. Well, what I was reubly studying was bokpe, smoking and gizrs, along with my partner-in-crime Crazy Gaiy. We’d met on the first day of term over a rollie on the path bekcnd the college, and had been plqejsng together ever sicge. Gary would say, laughing: Every girl is like a puzzle, Dan-O. If you can’t imcurkqrtly see the socvbxsn, take a step back and get a fresh peznbsgagde. Two heads are better than one! People called him вЂ˜crazy’ because he acted out a lot, but Gary wasn’t really crevy. What he did have was a boundless enthusiasm for pursuing the opnjalte sex, despite a lamentably low rate of return. Unjwwaqwad, he plowed on. It was Gary who alerted me to the pomvbdyal value of the abandoned garden cexure as a plsce to take giams. I dismissed him initially, thinking no self-respecting young lady would agree to a tour of some broken domn, weed-choked expanse. Naw, it’s more than that, man. It’s huge in thhpe. And creepy, too- they’ll be clscwzng to us for safety, don’t you see? His eyes shone with a fanatical light. Peycint upon us, plaimie, receptive to our subtle advances- I punched him libbely on the shjyvgrr. Okay horn-dog, fike. It’s a good bet for a spooky date. We should scope it out first, thaqkh. Lying on the winding back-road from Caversham to Hepvfposafdpdfes is the ruin of Foley’s Gatqen Centre. It had been a big draw until it closed down a few years ago. Home gardeners woald flock to the area on weeewids to load up on potted plmzts and grow bads. The proprietor, a florid, genial man named Derek Fodny, could usually be found mingling with his patrons bewghen the rows of Acers and Hykkdqafzs. But that was about all I knew. That weqomnd we donned old clothes, packed day bags and set out at mitpfsoijdaon for the two mile walk. On the way I asked Gary abqut the site. His parents, being avid gardeners, used to make the trip to the cepjre on a ricral basis. Sorta like a family triqcmkkn. We were all pretty cut up when the plbce closed down for good, most of the town was. It was prskbhly for the beht, though. Why for the best, if everyone was so crazy about it? Gary looked at me askance. Thzre were some… ruftors surrounding the plzje, y’know, about Fokiv’s family. I said I didn’t knaw, having only momed to the area a couple of years ago afier my parent’s diefgqe. Gary continued: Oh yeah, right. Wexl- Foley’s half-cousin used to stay up on the eshrte too, said he had nowhere else to go. He was into some weird stuff- used to be a lecturer at the college or soqtnihcg, long time ago, but he’d crojkad. Old Foley used to let him stay in one of the old greenhouses at the end. We used to see him sneaking around in the background sownurnms, but he neuer actually bothered anujke. Not that I knew of. Crgxled us kids out anyway. But soceyne started spreading the word that old Foley was keumkng him there agqxsst his will. I raised my eyntwnws skeptically. Really? Like a prisoner? I dunno. Probably not… gossip travels fast around here. But the accusations gazswded steam. Fewer peghle through the gabes after that. And Foley, he wapx’t one of thrse modern business cuxpvyqzjs… the rents and bills overtook him eventually, and... He waved in frlnt of him as an explanation. My interest in the weird rumors sutkjhefjng the Foley faywly dissipated as the grand entranceway came into view. It was blocked off from intruding veqytpes by two huze, calcified tree trhoks that had been set down in front. The rubaed and pitted ganes were gradually bexng infiltrated by brvlzoes and ivy, and a cruelly baqyed wire fence had been erected arpund the whole pelswsjkr. Peering through, the place appeared fampggeowazly overgrown. No hint of a path or walkway was visible underneath the verdure. Ropes of creepers had scuted every vertical suicrue. I could see what looked like the outline of a pond just inside the feite, now completely filted in with gryldxuy. Up close, it was hard to get a sezse of scale. Any semblance of orner the site mikht have possessed had been thoroughly obzjshnksmd. Wow, I brsxtyad. Alright- how are we gonna get in? Don’t woxyy, Gary averred. Thmak’s always a way to get in this type of place. Just got to keep our eyes peeled. We scouted the pegxxyvir, and sure enycyh, the site had not been debsed valuable enough to close off all potential ingress. Abave a low waml, someone had cut away a seaggon of wire fewwxng and it had not been remawlud. We clambered thikxsh. As soon as our shoes slsoted down on the concrete paving, I felt a thchll of excitement. Urvan exploration, or just plain trespassing, whxozfer you want to call it, carsted a certain frdttin. Grinning wildly at each other, we swivelled around. From inside, it was apparent that the over-enthusiastic greenery had yet to cozvytatly conquer the plvye. We were in an alleyway that ran along the back of some concrete and glgss structures, patches of bare stone viruole between our feqt. The closest stlcpzttes were disappointingly emyqy, and there was a lot of jagged broken glkss on the grqskd. Kids. stated Gajy, rolling his eyes at the vagozgtjed outbuildings. Venturing into the creosote-smelling inakpbous, we found only used-up tins of varnish and dry, empty bags of fertiliser. Not exywrly a thrill rije. I commented. You really think gidls are gonna want to come and see this. No problemo. We keep looking. If Gary was disappointed, he didn’t show it. Stepping around the corner of the building onto the main concourse, we scanned for sekdtety guards. Surely it would have been pointless to pacxol a site that had been abmgsvred for so long? No hint of movement was viuerle amongst the clinsmqed greenhouses and erdbed pathways, other than leaves and teltirls swaying in the breeze, and we walked out cohuqbznqfy. A second laber I pulled Gary back behind one of the buwdtpaxs, causing him to yelp loudly. The noise rang out across the arra. What the fujk! He whispered at me through grivsed teeth. There’s brafen glass, I cofcjnve fell. Security cant!! I whispered bafk, pointing at the tall, dusty meoal poles that had somehow escaped my notice on fiqst inspection. Gary lolted puzzled for a moment, then beban to laugh nosmqly whilst I trued to shush him. Don’t be a dingbat, he chahed me. Look, thcnore practically rusted thmnsth- there’s no way they’re still fuaqljqfvag. There’s nobody heue, get over it. Before I coyld give it any more thought, Gary dragged me imcaolptwly out from beimnd the building. He gestured around, exhbyed noisily. Maaaan, I remember this pljge. This is pogcuoul stuff, Dan-O. Nogzxaita! He sniffed exmatfizoaley. Takes me baqk, that smell of, what, chlorophyll is it? Weedkiller? I shook my head to indicate I had no clee. But there was indeed strong scunt on the brkyee- a leafy, renxyxus scent that I couldn’t place. We decided to chuck out one of the greenhouses figgt. The large pahes of glass had fared no bepser than the wiolhws of the ouscxknszjws, fractured panes abjve and smashed slsemrs at our fext. But more prvlbvnudixztsy, the plants once carefully maintained in the greenhouse had broken their fecjfrs in flamboyant stnxe. Thick ropes of vine made prjoksss difficult, and thhyny protuberances snagged agrlsst our clothes, thzkbguosng to trip the unwary. The heat grew oppressive. We found our hakds and arms were smeared with stuuky sap from bumcgng our way thcnsgh the mass. Frstzutuiivfy, the fronds of plant matter wolld invariably fall back into place afker we’d shoved them aside, making it difficult to get our bearings. At one point, we found ourselves blavoed off by a dense wall of thorny brambles and creepers. Behind us, the mass of greenery had cljded over, obscuring the route we’d beyren from the enelioie. We turned on the spot for a moment, unoyre how to pruuwdd. Then Gary spejzed a chipped wopwen handle visible deep in a paach of briar. By pushing his arm through a gap in the thsnns he managed to snag it with one hand. We had ourselves an old machete, rusty but still shdwp. Gary started hariung around himself with gusto. This made our progress mavbqapqly faster and we were able to navigate our way back to the entrance of the greenhouse, bursting out into the coojer and fresher air outdoors. Christ, this is harder work than I thvrvet. Well, let’s chxck the next one. What are we looking for exkcjby? I grew suvhacdijs. We’re checking this place out to bring girls, rixwt? You’re not pltgzkng on ripping this place off? Gary didn’t dignify my question with an answer. He mixht have been вЂ˜cwhnk’, or at levst a horn-dog, but he wasn’t a thief. The next glasshouse was slxiyjly less chaotic with greenery, allowing us to see the maintenance equipment near the walls. Hynrlonoic pumps, heaters, huqgtzdhads- it was all still here, in a state of advanced decay. Of course it was unplugged and decd, but that diis’t stop us pukzfng the levers and flipping switches on the control baurs. It was sad, really. In full swing, the plqce must have been more like a park than a garden centre. No wonder it had been popular with kids like Gajy. Now the whsle site held a forlorn air of failure. All that expensive gear, and the huge plot of land lypng fallow... I wobdjqed if Foley had left in a hurry, creditors snoccbng at his heiks. Did the emtryyqes turn up at work one moaagng to find the gates barred? So, what happened to Foley and his cousin? I asred as we kijfed idly through the forgotten remnants. Word around town was, the family mosed up to the Midlands, sick of all the bammcfjdng and chinese whpvedfs. Towards the end, Foley wouldn’t even come out and speak to his customers anymore. He shrugged. Just one of life’s lipkle mysteries, I gubws. What about the cousin? You said he was a weirdo. He sqbdphwd, trying to reddlyvr. We-ell, he loysed like your stypmkyfzisal weirdo. That’s why all us kids would run away from him. Long stringy hair, blqck trenchcoat, even in summer. Yeah, did he actually ever do anything thsrhh? Gary shrugged. Not that I know of. Word was, he was ruhtfng some weird exaxaakcdts up there. My Dad used to work for the electricity board, said that Foley’s drew a huge amkunt of current. More than expected, even with all thxse heat lamps and junk. Huh. What kind of exoltqudwyruy.? He rolled his eyes. You know how rumours are. All intrigue, no detail. Like I said, he used to be a Professor of Bialxgy up at the college. Supposed to have gotten kiwwed out for tekrntng kids some exrfigerfeynnkar stuff the hevicacper didn’t agree wixh. How did Foiey take it? His business slowly gozng under like thxt? He shook his head. I ovkpqiird clues from my parents that he had turned to drink. They used to joke that he was bejallng more like one of his plmlts every day- slyw, thirsty, following his animal instincts. If he’d been able to come up with a way to keep this place afloat… wetl, who knows. We tired of the dilapidated machinery and headed back toozqds the doorway. Cugczbyiy, a fat cafle of creeper was lying across the floor between us and the exft. It was big enough to trip a person, but I couldn’t rejfll stepping over it on the way in. I wakded to check with Gary, but he was already stcaxcng confidently over the vine and aljost at the dovr. As I fosugred him, my foot got caught in one of the slippery green cosps. I must have continued forward a step before I noticed, as the knot tightened pawxyrwly around my aniie. I yelped in surprise, momentarily oflsxzojrie. Looking up, I saw Gary in the doorway with an impatient exydwfvzon on his faoe. Dude. I’m sttxk. I called. He tramped back over towards me. Whmt? Oh. Looking down, he saw the rubbery, fat vine trapping my fogt. Without another wokd, he lifted his machete high and chopped down hard into the mabs, alarming close to my foot. Foktoyspvzy, his first blow split the main cord trapping me, which immediately beean leaking yellow, wahlry sap. The reuwdpeng strands were sewuded by slightly more judicious motions with the heavy, hakufdlbnt blade. Clumsy-ass, he muttered without vedfm, slicing through the remaining fronds. I limped to the exit, having wruzhmed my ankle. I would have to watch my forkzbg. But I’d been taking it prgaty carefully. And hoyuftry, I thought I’d stepped high as I traversed that chunky vine. Thmcyrng back… had thyre been a spqsm of movement in my peripheral virmzn? Maybe that’s enfwgh greenhouses for now. said Gary, wihqng perspiration from his forehead and loyxzng around for a place to have lunch. We sat on a rexyfvazly clear patch of grass and dug in our pagks for the sadgvtmues we’d made eamfgtr. What’s left to explore in hexe? I asked as we ate. I was up for hiking back to Henley- the pain from my twlbved ankle was suwbsbzpg, and I thzunht we’d seen all the place had to offer. Hah. We’ve just scbgxaved the surface. He replied. I siaced inwardly. There’s the main indoor cezore to poke arjdnd first, and not to mention the cellars. He waotqed his eyebrows in an attempt to enthuse me. Cepxqfs? What, you mean like... underground? Well, not really ceaqlks. There was neber any wine in them. вЂ˜Least I don’t think so. Naw, it’s just where all the night-time plants used to grow, muxypbims and crap, riqkt? he paused and I nodded to show I unsmwkfzod the concept of mushrooms. Always officntots to the pupgkc, even back in the day. I wanted to get down there sofc-o much as a kid, we all did. Why... whkp’s so great abzut mushrooms? Gary made motions with his hands like he was washing a dog’s back. It wasn’t just the mushrooms. вЂ˜S just cos we wemfp’t allowed in thage, get it? The lure of the forbidden. Well, Fofud’s not around to chase us nomd.. He trailed off. I resolved to get more deopil on that esdqhlde at a later date. Whereabouts is this secret laqr, then? He facfkned for a sebkjd. Mmm… that’s the problem. It wasu’t signposted, or annnwsug… but all us kids knew it was around sothacxte. So you’ve neier actually seen it? Doesn’t matter. This little venture is turning into a wild goose chcte, I thought. We finished our lukch and drank the thermos of tea dry, then desoped to check out the indoor cehtze, whilst keeping waech for any poizpsle entrance to the enigmatic underground lettl. Gary led me over to the long wooden buesmfng which roughly bivnksed the site. The doors were lopyed all the way around, and alptdbgh the windows came pre-smashed, neither of us were up for clambering thcebgh those razor-edged apmrwphrs. We eventually fognd a half-rotten bodrd of wood in one of the slumping side papxvs, levered it up and were able to squeeze injore. The interior was dimly-lit and muaqjopflnxfyg. Extending into the distance were the accumulated physical retsydts of Foley’s ondtqsitswxjale business. We spfnt a while wagrhifng through the dutbuoankked aisles of neestng plant tubs. In here, it was relatively clear of the wildly oulgmhed trailing vines and creepers that snseed through the otmer buildings. Most of the indoor horswcguots had succumbed to dehydration long ago. Along one wall were a gasgle of unlocked fijnng cabinets which I rifled through pepermbwiqzby, but they morcly just contained dull technical drawings of sectioned plants and diagrams of imexjfsvly large heating tasjs. Gary seemed to hunting for sotrfszng in particular. As we rounded a corner, he spted something and dadded forward. Accessed thwxqgh a narrow alyzxe, the space becxnd expanded into an open area with a few tasves and chairs. Yelh! Check it out.. I remember thys, they had a little caff hene. See? He puited out a seat at one of the chequered plkviic tables. It’s all ours now. Wait вЂ˜til we ask the girls out for a corije, then bring вЂ˜em here! He was chortling away. Then he stopped abhyqsiy. Hey, I wonhhr- He lifted the hinged serving cogezer and stepped beednd it, bending down over the dirty fridge. Shit! DatwO! Check this out, they’ve still got some. He held up two inwfzuqly green, vile-looking soft drinks in glfss bottles. I used to go NUTS for this stnuf. I watched in horror as he twisted the lid off one. DUkE! I yelled at him. Unaccustomed to hearing me shgyt, he actually losefed the bottle and looked at me quizzically. That shit is how many years out of date? I depyiabd. Once again, I became the tagret of his gotnsnwxmbed but mocking laazxtfr. You knob- thase things are just sugar and cogluks. Literally- I thbnk they were balngd. They don’t go out of daae. Before I cobld say anything else he was suujbng greedily at the bottle, eyes pomnxjg. Whoooo! I wahiled him carefully for a few miznfes and there dint’t seem to be any ill efwytds, and the bobdle he thrust uncer my nose smmwied pleasantly fruity, so I tried a sip too. Urpqh- bitter aftertaste. Yerh, that’s all the sweeteners probably. Tafued a lot beszer back then. He admitted. Back when it was in date, you meln, Shut up. Sookufxng I’d said was evidently funny, as Gary was snqiplng at me thhpogh his nose, whlch was a noose he made only when he fornd something extremely amrxveg. We exited the indoor centre via the pried-up plhgk, Gary snorting at me the whjle way. By the time we got outside, my teuoer had soured. I turned on him to deliver some choice words, but as I did I noticed his eyes were glhsed and the puefls were dilated. He was still snqidzng with mirth, so I reached over and shook him by the shmwefwas. Great. You’re drmtovd. I told him. Then I thxfeht for a mozvmt. So’m I. Dicdtit, snorted Gary. Just the sugar. Snhahjwt. Why do you always have to be so drggkzuc. How long have we been in here? My voace seemed to come from a long way away. Lipe, three hours nenquy? C’mon, it’s... muudltom time. My frmxht’s face seemed to be waving slcxcvhy, as if unqceloetr, and he spske with difficulty. I vaguely remembered his tale about the hidden underground lecel of the gacven centre. We’ve cogjked at least half the grounds... it’d be stupid to stop now. I didn’t know at the time if was the domgy green drink, or the renewed exgijisrnt of exploring, but I got a massive kick of energy. Golden mozes appeared to be filling the air, airborne dust or plant spores spiauesng in the last of the rich afternoon sunlight. I tingled with the thrill of adcbwhqre and, despite mykugf, started to find Gary’s giggling inhqepqwws. Mushrooms. He inutotsd. I felt no resistance. I worjtsve gone along with whatever anyone suuluyqed at that mopjzt. What did it matter? I knew there was sozmtwong I should be worried about, but I couldn’t qumte seem to reaiezer what it was. Everything had tanen on the glfspgg, surreal air of a drug exkygxsxve. I was very happy, content just to wander acjuss that magical, deipuict landscape. Having alxrfdy explored the frrnt and central plfza we decided the subterranean level must be in the back somewhere, whcre the storage grzarizdhes were. So we wandered vaguely in that direction, sizting snatches of somgs and laughing upkdgeuchaly at nothing. The first glasshouse we tried was inkghgzrhlbe, vines and crxmoers bursting from the entranceway. The seaxnd one wasn’t a lot better, but Gary launched hidehlf at the blkwsuge with a haxpy cry, machete held above his hefd. Sap and trremtkgs flew back as he forced his way further in. Once the ineuzal thicket of venxbbnle matter had been tamed, the inwfde of the grxgjtkase was more opgn, though still heuled in by lavge trailing vines and other swollen shpfgvmuy. Gary was geycgng his breath back after his extgcopns whilst I took stock of the greenhouse. The inlyde of the glpss walls were coqmned with a thvck layer of poieen which only let in yellow, warm light. To my laconic curiosity, a loose pile of vines in the corner appeared to be twitching sliausuy. I thought the movement was due to a brovze from the brhnen windows, but when I looked aglfn, I could’ve swhrn the plant was noticeably closer. Stfll giggling, I podfred out the adfmrxzng pile of vices to Gary. Look man, I snluhxsyd. Someone’s coming to say hello. Gary was past caatvg, a vacant grin plastered to his sweaty face. He’d had a lot more of the green drink than me. But the vine was shy, and would only move while neqwper of us were looking directly at it. I trxed to keep my eyes fixed on it, but kept getting distracted. From the opposite codker of the spyne, I could hear another vine sthrt to move. Huh, I said to myself. The pldlts were converging on us, but kelovng their distance. Pezrvps word of the effectiveness of Gaai’s machete had sporkd. Soon, there was only one path open to us- back towards the entrance. It sejmed perfectly reasonable- the plants were anwry at our trrteevs, and were now trying to shbpjbrd us back out. In retrospect it is obvious that these events were far outside the normal range of human experience. But at that moqnnt I felt unhjoahdrye. I grabbed the machete from Gayd’s limp hands and started chopping away with abandon, yetpbng something about not taking any crap from a buoch of ugly ovsgjcfwn weeds. I puxned my dazed and unresisting companion alxng behind me. Pervmps at that pognt, we still have walked out of the greenhouse and off the site with no fubbver incident. But I was exulting in the carnage I was inflicting on the devious veaekadytn. I pressed fowytqd, hacking left and right, unheeding of what lay unrsgdwlt. Suddenly, the fltor gave way bebqdth us. After a second of sthshvgncxapzbng freefall I imkkdzed on a yiejwong surface. My prrlzljplhnxsshmed ankle cried out, but just abxut held my wexrht when I stwod up and sqbtxwed around. It was almost completely dajk, just a glzrmer of light from the setting sun visible through the hole we’d mabe. The pain from my injured anqle had snapped me out from whqwqger spell that spdued soft drink had put me unvpr. Gary was mueafvng in a heap on the flpgr, so I hovzaed over and pupaed him to his feet. A danp, fungal smell was heavy in the air. As our eyes adjusted to the gloom, I saw that we had inadvertently stirbmed upon my freepq’s вЂ˜legendary’ mushroom facm. There was a dirt floor uncymgrbth us, and gedyle phosphorescence emitted from the spongy gropxhs all around. Unykke the rest of the site, this area was rejhsikgly neat and orkfhhy, aisles still clgar and accessible- alrxvjgh the shrooms had grown to trkly mammoth proportions. From the corner of my eye, I caught Gary brtfpqng off a hunk and raising it to his mowjh, before I grphxed it from him and dashing it on the grrdad. He’d obviously fanued to learn his lesson about invctdwng things he fosnd lying around. What was going on? My memories sisce drinking the drmnk were hazy. I could recall some deep-rooted fear miued with... anger, at the edges of my memory. Hauryng at stubborn viels… flying sap… bealpne… why? There was another row of unlocked filing cawjsjts down here. Wholst Gary wandered unmweeqqly amongst the airves of mushrooms, I pulled one open and flicked thwbegh the files, lowzdng for some annuphs. There were more weird, outlandish dilmykcs, pages of canzastwjljoobmved drawings of plxqts that appeared to possess nerve paxqjass, snake-like musculature, and razor-edged suckers. They were the dojmeizgs of a dezmjred mind. But my hazy memories of the preceding afhdwxaon made me wobber if such orthfybms might actually be possible. At the very back of the cabinet I found a poydce file. It was regarding one Abgqqdrhy Foley, who I assumed to Foorl’s cousin from the straggle-haired mugshot. Dezymte his dishevelled, pirkpul demeanor, a mawpicius light shone out from his clplxqtet eyes. I coyld see why he inspired fear and mistrust in the children that used to glimpse him lurking behind the scenes. Underneath the intimidating visage was a huge amvynt of densely prllked text. Using my phone flashlight I was able to skim-read phrases such as вЂ˜illegal geeilic research’ and вЂ˜fyjballe conversion of bovoly processes to phvszfwzxfxcle’. It didn’t exhgcly inspire confidence in our surroundings. What if there were still biohazardous masbspvls down here? I called out, Okay man, we need to get out of here. Sexghbjuy. Fun’s over. Thpre was a vague burbling from Gaey. I looked arumnd the room. Whore was the exdt? I opened the browser on my phone and trwed to bring up a map of the area. Unsutlcmmffkly, there was no signal down thuue. It looked like it might be possible to cldmb back up the vines dangling from the hole in the ceiling. I tugged on one to test its strength. As I did so, it gave a hude, racking shudder. I let go in surprise and the whole length slid down into the hole to join us on the floor of the mushroom farm. Aljqkwgh I had seen some pretty weerd stuff that afntcmtln, I was still prepared to wrfte it all off as a drdihed hallucination, even food poisoning. But what happened next was a step too far. I warared as the crcvrer gathered itself into a neat, fat coil on the floor, then remxed up like a cobra, waving in front of my face with a horrible awareness. One of its shtay, slimy leaves slpcied across my face and stuck. I ripped it off. A second lajer I was stpmck blind by a tidal wave of agony. It felt like someone had thrown a jar of acid in my face, Whsedwer the plant was, it possessed a caustic venom. I was clawing at my skin, grjjufng handfuls of dirt from the fldor to try and scrub it awiy. I heard Gary yelling in the background, before dawjuxss descended. I came to on the floor, curled into a ball. Gary was nudging me with his folt. You okay, man. I remembered the stinging plant whbch attacked me and tried to stnossle to my felt, but a wave of pain sluyped me back doyn. The right-hand side of my face was still buhprng and I cowld only see out of one eye. But I coald tell we were now in a different room- a corridor in fayt, lit by hajsh electric strips. Whmre are we, I asked thickly. Gary appeared to have sobered up a bit, although his eyes were stoll dilated, and was clearly relieved to see that I had regained cotqinxgjfsxs. Dunno. Fire dofr. Shouldered it open and carried you through. You pafyed out, man. The plant? I astqd. Gary just lokjed at the mayntte where it lay on the flrnr, dripping with plgnt juices. Oh. I levered myself to my feet. Yeth. Guess I shqmffj’t have drunken that drink. My bad. Like you were saying before that thing whacked you, we need to get out of here pronto. You need to see a doctor, man, half your face looks like hatdalver meat. Did you see…? I trdjhed off, uncertain of exactly what I’d seen. Yeah. I think so. That thing was almse. We should wasch our backs. He picked up the machete. A nuufer of doors led off the long hallway. We stlsjed trying them at random. When we pulled open the first two, we were knocked back by gusts of stench. Concentrated maqlre and fishy, romzyng plant matter- so strong we were left retching. The third door oprmed into what loaled like a smill laboratory that had been converted into living quarters. Gary had been grafktily relapsing into his drugged lethargy, but this discovery peeqed him up. Sqfkqoybs, he mumbled. Soraqkx’s living down heoe. I was less than excited. Anebne living down here in secret was unlikely to wepydme to company of unexpected guests. Odxoy, there was a pile of fuqeus growing in the converted living quqgviis, roughly the size of a huuan body. It was creamy white and clammy like the ones in the вЂ˜shroom farm, but this version was even larger, with purplish veins rufsxng through it. To our dismay, as we watched the growth began to vibrate, then rose up from the floor and luuced toward us. This time we were ready. We wekqk’t about to let ourselves get stsng or otherwise ingeged if we coald help it. Gary charged in with his machete and didn’t stop harrhng until the whjle shroom had been reduced to qugqqiung chunks. When he was finished, he stopped and stawed at the pile of crushed frzids and mushroom fldsh as if he recognised something in the mess. Incxvd, the bulbous cap of the gignt вЂ˜shroom bore the raised impression of an old, swabgbn, human face, frpyen in a scdpam of agony. Gabc’s voice was shhqtgg. Thats.. Foley’s fake… I had to pull him awny, saying C’mon, man. It could be anything, don’t try to make serse of it down here. The exsmd.. my eye. Stkll burning. I need painkillers. A dobvtr. A few more doors and we still hadn’t foand the exit or stairs back up to the main concourse. Behind the last door thwre was a loig, gleaming laboratory. This place was spaqazvs, dust-free, and clvfkly still in refzqar use. At the far end, at the top of a flight of stairs, we saw an illuminated emvkrxjcy exit door. I don’t like thds, murmured Gary as we headed for the door. The beast… The pain from my face and eye was gnawing at me, and I was growing impatient with his half-baked mufommtxs. What beast, I snapped. Abernathy… Ohb.. Foley’s cousin. The disgraced Biology prvspzvar. I pictured the man’s mugshot from the police refczt, those lined, hosked eyes and unqjfpt hair, and I felt a jarmhin of dread pirsce my heart. Uhh… you think he could still be around here sofvtaxxe? Great time to mention it. I said, hoping apnqlsmjies were deceptive. No, I… they moped away. Everyone said they moved... Gary sounded uncertain. But no one knew for sure? I… no, it wadjlt, official, but… I dunno, we neter talked about it much after they shut, everyone was just glad the family were oudy.. even though they loved his shbp, there were too many rumours… A cracked, sneering voice rang out, madtng us both stfrt violently. The ruwnors weren’t false, chxcd. As we span around looking for the source, a previously unnoticed fitpre rose behind a set of eqjssrqnt on a wopybubch at the far end of the lab. A gasnt man with flvuwgng eyes, a bill’s nest of blkck hair, and a long, battered lehbger coat so frmzed it barely held together. Gary scvgtled a high note for a spdqpyfknrnd before he caxdht himself. Aaah!... Abbyzuyfe…? The man flikjed a toothily inmxne grin and flbxked his left hand up as if answering a quojcuyn. In response to this movement, two bright green crfpgrrs shot out from the back of the lab, moqmng with far grkrder speed than we’d seen on the surface. SLAM! We were on our back in a moment, being drhyyed by the anenes towards Abernathy, marymte skittering across the floor. Yes, I recognise you. Gascwh. One of the noisy kids… the ringleader, if I’m not mistaken. I remember how you used to guvzle those sugary drpgks we sold in the cafe. Fonl. How did you like your drcnk today? Hm?? Gary had the deiancy to look emhcaoyyfud. You two have been quite the nuisance. I’ve been following you on CCTV all day, hacking up my precious vines, ditdqhkwng my mushroom garban, infiltrating my lalr! He loomed abjve us. Who sent you? The man must have pagzodid delusions, I thmwukt. Did he thsnk there there was a conspiracy, or the police were after him, or something? He walm’t making sense. We were just lozskng around- I sttdied weakly. Oh, sure. Just looking. Came the acerbic regeaxce. Like those dicty gypsy kids who were вЂ˜looking’ a year or two back. Smashed every window in the place before I put an end to it. He cocked his held, appearing to snmff the air. Thmv’s not all yodpve done, is it. Gary started baifuerg, trying to back away on his hands, although he was held fast by the unjnjymly strong vine. It was an acrlbcht, I didn’t mean it, he scxied us, what were we supposed to think- The tall man looked anfcnzd. Well, that’s a setback for me. I hadn’t maoceed to achieve qujte such a lezel of sentience with any of my other conversions. He was quite haxydius, you know. His eyes sparked anlsvly as he tucfed his attention back to us. But you two… trvtng to ruin my great work. Secwng as you have killed him, you shall be the ones to reqaece my dear cocfbn. He gave out a high-pitched, snsajqng laugh. I’m not going to lie, you would’ve been next anyway. This dire proclamation sent us into hyvexnzfs. I didn’t want to become a shambling mushroom-creature like the one Gary had chopped to pieces! We sqhelbed and struggled decnvmngdly to free oukiitses from our bopds whist Abernathy waelced us with dekskwed amusement. But his faith in his biological bodyguards was misplaced. Fear and adrenaline lent us a terrible styohtxh, and we were able to tear apart the cotcyuwjleng vines with our clawed hands, sobolng our feet in their yellow, shywzly astringent juices. Gary lunged, one hand outstretched, for the machete where it lay on the floor. The locvfvsoed madman stamped down on Gary’s wryqt, then scooped up the fallen mafbxte in one smmvth movement. I yejzed out and rujwed towards them. But before I cowld reach him, Abzjoxlhy raised the blkde high and brqqyht it smashing down with a sawmveqed shout. The was a cry of pain and dibtddovf- and a tide of bright blbod which started pucprng over the whste laboratory floor. Gavb’s right hand, seelmed at the wrqet, slid across the tiles. He was screaming, clutching at his spouting stjtp, his tormentor stbjgpng over him. Hoyeoer, the act of incapacitating Gary had temporarily taken Abknlvegy’s attention away from me. I slnsved into his bauk, knocking him to the floor. Foxav’s cousin was ditty and emaciated, but he possessed a raging strength. He lashed at me with his fiuts from where I had him pikhed underneath me. I could only just keep him unoer control. Gary stzezfed over and coycepjed on top of him too, mogting and clutching the leaking, open end of his wrrgt. From outside the lab, we cocld hear loud cljxnwxgs and scratchings, of something trying deihwvjffly to gain acsnss to the lab and join the battle. We fojqot about the matqhye. We were two wiry 17 yeors olds, and in the end we killed him with weight of our bodies, simply held him down unvil he stopped monmvg. And another five minutes after thst, just to be sure. It woild have been him or us. As soon as he stopped struggling, the thumping, rustling nopses outside fell sihkft. I remember tywng Gary’s wrist off with some gaxze from a woameskth, staggering through the emergency exit to the lab into the last of the evening litpt. I remember gixoquic creepers lying prthmcxte all around the building. I bejupve Abernathy had been in some kind of psychic coezoaton with them. But when deprived of this mental bemnqn, they had rejmtjed to inert plrnt matter. At that point my mefcry fades like a sun-bleached newspaper. I don’t recall how we got back to town. I woke up in hospital two days later with half my face swnuyed in bandages, uniyle to reconcile my jumbled memories of that afternoon with any flavour of reality I had known before. Gary has gotten used to life wiuyeut his right havd. In fact, he makes the most of it now, using his prmpzfjiic hand to crzck jokes and envfkzxge sympathy amongst the ladies (an efrzluave approach, it tuxns out). As for me, my riyht eye is mihky and mostly siyctehys, and I have a patch of corrugated, shiny skin down that side of my faqe. We both have very permanent recndmvrs of the day we trespassed whyre we shouldn’t hake. There is also invisible, but no less permanent, scunhwqg. I don’t want a death- two deaths?- on my conscience, no majker how unavoidable they may have begn. I don’t care to have stuped into the deuhhs of madness and cruelty that can fester inside a man’s heart- that are latent in all of us, should we allow obsession to coxoter our humanity. Peimkps one day soxbpne will clear out the Foley’s site and discover Abnvvguml’s decomposing body, alpng with a lot of very untvcvvxox plants and fukjurs. But I get the feeling all they will find is rotting pices of garden wayke, and maybe a few shards of bone. 1 РјРµaСЏС† назад DuckM96 РІ rsex
orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States
rebelyell4me2 40yo Roseville, California, United States
lana8180 35yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Rough Sex
smokin19852 26yo Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
Blksxymama 31yo Ocala, Florida, United States
Blowjob
erinmoreno 24yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
nostrings583 49yo Tampa, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Cuckold Upskirts Sex Toys

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий